Sunday 23 January 2011

Good bye 2010

A bit late but here we go....


2010 was a good year!

Beginning of 2010 was definitely all about horse riding. I started riding a horse called Ottino 3 times per week.


Ottino's owner Emmi and I made a riding schedule which we used to get him in shape. And it worked!

During these cold, dark winter days Emmi and her sister Elina became two of my closest friends. And through them I have got to know loads of great people who I have become so fond of!

The year 2010 has really been about friendship, being young, meeting new people and making new friends!



E & E - crazy, mad, and always there for you!


After over a year studying Swedish and looking for a job James got a job in the same town as me, Eskilstuna. Happy days!










We spent midsummer together in Dalarna.














And we went to Gotland and stayed with our friends Jens and Christin for our summer holidays.











We had lots of fun, Gotland is a beautiful island and we really look forward to seeing Jens and Christin again this summer!!





We got a new cat, Curly Sue, or Josephine as we call her! She is also a Cornish Rex, a friend for Cider. Her owner Twiggie will get her first three litters and then she will be ours. Fair swap! She is such a lovely, funny and cute cat! Cider loves having a friend!





Later in the summer me, Emmi and two other girls went to Croatia for a girly holiday!


Fun times in the sunshine.

 







I started riding another horse as well, Corvette.



All the -85’s turned 25!

Emmi turned 25 in August and she got a surprise party, paint ball, a meal out and then we hit the night clubs!





















Ronnie turned 25 and we took him to http://www.arosfortet.se/ and played like children. My team won!


When Jonis turned 25 we took him on a surprise cruise to Finland!



Mia turned 25 in December and threw a Barbie Party!


I turned 25 and we celebrated it in Elina's pink fluffy flat and some tobogganing before going out!

James asked me to marry him and made me the happiest girl in the world!

We spent Christmas round my parent's house.
 And we spent New Years skiing in Romme.




It really was a great, busy, crazy, funny and amazing year.

I realised that I am young and I made the most of it!

Next year will be all about our wedding and plans for the future, I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment