Sunday 23 January 2011

Madeleine & Peter

My friend Madeleine and her fiancé Peter invited us over for dinner last night.

Madde and me went to the same school when we were younger, but hadn't seen each other for nearly 10 years when we found each other on Facebook about a year ago.

It turned out that she now lives in Eskilstuna where I work, so we met up and I pop over for lunch every now and then. It's a lively house with two children, two cats and a Great Dane! I love it!

 Hera
They are getting married this summer as well, and Peter have worked in South Africa where we want to go for our honey moon, so we had lots to talk about over a lovely 3-course meal.



James made friends with Adrian

Madde loves cooking and baking and I love eating, so it's a perfect match!

The dessert was amazing!











We looked at pictures from when Peter went for a Safari in South Africa and I now can't wait to book our honey moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment