Sunday 16 January 2011

My Dress

Me, my mum, my sister and her daughter went shopping for a wedding dress yesterday. I had looked around once before with Emmi and Elina, but even though I found a few nice dresses then I decided to keep looking. I have never been that sort of a girl who has a "dream dress". I kept saying "they all look the same!" until I put on the only dress I had picked out myself. And I found The Dress!!! I was completely different from all the other dresses, I didn't want to take it off! Just kept looking at myself in the mirror and twirling around like a little girl trying on a princess dress! I have opted for a rental dress as I am never planning on wearing it again. I would rather spend money on a more expensive rent than buying a cheaper option. But that's just me! I can't tell you anything about it as I don't want James to know any details. But it's perfect! Now I can't wait to wear my dress in June!
As I can't show you my dress here is me dressed as Wedding Barbie!

No comments:

Post a Comment