Thursday 27 January 2011

Reunion

I have been invited to the 10 year reunion for my old “Högstadium” class of 2001. Högstadium is the equivalent of the English Secondary Level, which you finish when you are about 15 years old.

So basically I have not seen most of these people for 10 years! I am so excited I actually feel 15 again, looking forward to the next school disco! It will feel surreal going back to my hometown and seeing my old classmates as grown ups.

I just can’t take in that I am not the only one who has gotten older, in my mind the people who I haven’t seen since we were 15 are still 15 going to the same school and living at home with their parents.

I ran in to an old teacher a while back, and asked her if she is still working at Nibbleskolan.

- Of course I do, she said, ….I am 73!!!

Oh!

Well excuse me for thinking that teachers were ageless and lived in the school buildings.


No comments:

Post a Comment