Saturday 19 February 2011

Emma

The wedding singer:

My very oldest friend Emma is going to sing at our wedding. Emma and I have known each other since I was born, and she means so much to me!

Me and Emma with our mums

We grew up as best friends, calling each other neighbours as you do on the country side even though we lived one kilometer apart.

Emma back in the days

There is so much so say about Emma, I have known her my entire life so we have been through so much together. But this is focusing on her role in our wedding.

I knew from the start that I wanted Emma to sing. She has always been musically gifted, but didn't start playing the guitarr and writing her own music until she was 19, when she printed off a guitarr course off of the Internet.

Since then she has progressed immensly and is today a singer in a band called One By One along with her husband Vasse.

http://henkasfoto.blogg.se
 Emma with One by One

She didn't hesitate when I asked her if she wanted to sing. She will do an acoustic version of a song we love, which reminds us of when we first met.

I am over the moon that my Emma will sing at our wedding, it will be magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment