Thursday 3 February 2011

Hair

Ok, I am really starting to feel a bit stressed now, there is so much left to do and time is rushing by. Have a look at our list and you’ll know what I mean.

My main concern at the moment though is finding a hair dresser! We have asked around and no one is available on Midsummer’s day, because it’s a bank holiday. Same with the make up studios.

It means I might have to do my own make up, which would be ok I guess. I am not too fond of other people doing my make up anyway and I am rarely happy with the result.

But my hair!! I can’t do that myself!



I really need to get that boxed ticked soonest possible!

1 comment:

  1. Jag har en gammal klasskompis, Jessica, som har en salong i Kungsör och jag har redan pratat med henne, hon har såklart inte öppet men kan jobba den dagen om man bokar henne i förväg. Kanske vore något? Hon är duktig!

    ReplyDelete