Thursday 10 February 2011

My dad


I spoke to my dad this morning about the wedding. We have delegated bits of the planning to my parents, and he wanted to double check a few things before they book the marquee.

It’s so funny because my dad is normally a worrier, but when it comes to our wedding he’s completely calm. He is looking forward to it and really thinks it will be perfect.

That’s very reassuring. I am more like my mum, I always think that things will work out, which they will! It will be perfect! No one is there to judge us, we will be surrounded by family and friends who just want us to be happy so how could it go wrong?

But I am so glad that we are not the only ones who are excited, but that our families can enjoy the expectations with us.

My dad with my old horse Valona

No comments:

Post a Comment