Saturday 19 February 2011

Peter 30

The reason I went to Sundbyholm was that Madde's fiancé Peter has turned 30, and Madde had booked afternoon tea there to surprise him.

Sundbyholm


 James had to work so I went there myself, and managed to turn up 45 minutes early. Which would have been fine if it wasn't -15 outside and I was wearing thighs!

So I decided to go inside and wait, but managed to stumble into a wedding reception. What a great day for a wedding, cold but beautiful! The snow was glittering in the air and the sun was shining. The bride looked beautiful, all glittery, but I didn't take a picture of her but quickly left the reception when I realised I didn't know anyone.
 The reception

 Glittery air

The castle

Then Madde turned up with their children and Peter who was really happy to see us all there.

 Madde & Peter with Killian & Adrian

It was an All You can Eat buffet with bread, cheese and cake. Oh dear....

 "Eat me!"

Do I even have to say that I ate so much I felt sick?


 Me & Adrian

 Love bread and cheese

 All my favourite food

Madde is making me a garter for our wedding! I love that idea, thank you so much!!

Garter

I had such a great afternoon! Now I am back at home, James is watching football after having worked hard all day, both at work and in our kitchen.

Pictures will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment