Sunday 13 February 2011

Saturday

Just got back home after a looong but fun day!

James came horse riding with me this morning. We had a brilliant time, the weather was beautiful and we were out there for hours.

                                                                                       

Me and Corvette

Bliss

                                         James & Miramis

Then I went to see Alina for a run. I knew she wouldn't be as bad as she said she would, we did 5 K, about 3.5 running and the rest in a fast walk. Next time I will make her do 5 K!

I fell in love with her dog!

Millie reminded me of Josephine

Then we finished the invitations, finally! So the last ones will be sent out next week!

After that all of a sudden it was 9.40 pm and I remembered that I had told my dad that I would pop by for some dinner. So I did! My mum was out with her friends.

He had put up a big suggestion for the layout of the marquee, what a job!

 My dad has been busy

Then I went home to my James. He was knackered after two days of shovelling snow and horse riding today. He had been over to our neighbours for some beer and pizza and was fast asleep in the sofa with the cats by the time I got home. 

Time for bed

No comments:

Post a Comment