Tuesday 8 February 2011

She's the one!!

After I had entered my previous post, I kept thinking about make up, and all of a sudden I had a brainwave!

Christin can do it!! Christin is my friend from school who lives on Gotland. She and her fiancé Jens are coming over for our wedding.

I don't even have to explain, have a look yourself!

Christin

This is a girl who knows make up!! She works in a make up department and has done LOADS of courses.

I immediately checked with her and she said she'd be honoured to help me out. Bless!

We will work the natural, blushing bride look. Christin loves playing with extreme make up, but she can do anything. For example she did my make up on the picture below.

Natural summer make up
I am so excited that I thought of her and that she is happy to help, who better to pick than one of your best friends?

Me and Christin

2 comments:

  1. I'm so exited!! I'm all yours that day ;) What better way to help you out and hopefully make yore special day less stressful and more fun ;) love you sweetie! hugs and kisses/christin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christin is really the one who can do make up. It will be prerfect!

    ReplyDelete