Tuesday 22 February 2011

Vanity


Today all of a sudden I started to worry about what I will look like at the wedding. The most important thing about my appearance on the day is not that I look perfect, but that I feel perfect! I need to make sure that I feel beautiful!

What if James doesn’t like my dress? What if I choose the wrong hair do? Will I look too tall with my glittery shoes? Will my make up flake?

I am stressing as well because I can’t decide on what to do with my hair. I really don’t know! The problem is I can’t picture myself as a bride!! I don’t have an image of what I want to look like! I just know that I want to feel beautiful and look back at the pictures and remember that feeling.

Sorry

I won’t even apologise for sounding vain, it's an important day.


Anyway I found a make up I liked on Carolina Gynning who is a Swedish celebrity. I like the natural look with long eye lashes. I am sure we can acheive something similar!

On Saturday I'm going to look at my dress again, and try it on with the shoes. I will try on a few different hair dos then. As soon as I have decided what to do I am sure I'll feel more calm.

2 comments:

  1. Den DÄR sminkningen ska du absolut köra på! Huuuuur snyggt som helst! Puss Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellehur!!? Lagom naturlig men egentligen är det massor. Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete