Monday 7 March 2011

Bedtime story

Corvette is starting to loose her winter coat so I brushed her for ages yesterday, and today my finger hurts.

When I was about 14 me and Alina rode my horses Lukas and Valona to a stable next to my parents house, which was about 10 K away from where I kept my horses at the time.
We were keeping them in the riding house overnight, and as I reached in and turned the light on, Valona got scared and threw herself backwards. As I was holding on to her she pulled my finger out of joint.
We had to go to the emergency room and it hurt so much. But the next day we rode back the 10K, me with one hand in plaster.

That is why my finger is slightly crooked. It's also more sensitive than the other fingers, which is why it hurts when I use it too much.

My hand, crooked finger

Goodnight Geoff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment