Tuesday 29 March 2011

Coffee

Went to see Emmi and Elina yesterday. As always we talked for hours, laughed lots and I got shaky and giggly from the coffee.

My breathing has got worse again, I have to concentrate on breathing slowly otherwise I feel dizzy and my legs buckle.
God I keep going on about my breathing but it's quite an important thing.

Anyhow Elina then told me that she used to forget to breath. She would start to wonder why she felt so flushed and dizzy, and then realise "Oh shit, I am holding my breath!".

Me and Elina

That's what's so great with Emmi and Elina, however strange you think you are, they are always worse!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAA!! Men det positiva är ju, när man väl svimmat av och slutat tänka, så börjar ju kroppen andas igen :P Om man mot all förmodan inte skulle komma på sig själv med att inte andas :D

    ReplyDelete