Saturday 26 March 2011

My super sister

So I am standing in Annika's kitchen talking to her and Gabriella when Annika just looks at me and goes:


- Okey, that's it. Lay down on the floor.

When Annika tells you to do something you do it. So I laid down, and she pushed on my back so it clicked like 6 times.

And all of a sudden I could breathe!!!

The relief was so great I got teary, after weeks of gasping for air and feeling like I couldn't get the oxygen into my lungs, in 30 seconds it was gone. Strangest feeling ever.

Apparently it has something to do with a tension in my back that stops me from dragging air into my lungs.

I will still go to the doctors though and hopefully they'll send me to a chiropractor who can fix it more permanently, as it will come back. But my god...

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Gör ju allt för dig :)

    Puss Puss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annika, you are a real healer!!!/mamma

    ReplyDelete