Tuesday 15 March 2011

Oh Alina

My colleague was talking about how she had this song in her head, and couldn't stop singing it. She only knew three lines, so she would sing them over and over again.

That really reminded me of Alina. She's always singing, and often the same song over and over again. Last time I saw her we sat in the car when she went:

- Helloooo....

I glanced at her, but she didn't seem to be talking to me. Then again.

- Hellooo....

Again I ignored her, until the third time.

- Helloooo....

I turned to her.

- Are you singing?
- Hehe yeah. I've had that song in my head for ages.
- Which song??
- You know, "Helloooo...."
- Hellooooo, is it me you're looking foooor?
- Yeah that's the one. But I only know the first bit!

Oh dear.


Hellooo.... Hellooo.......

No comments:

Post a Comment