Wednesday 16 March 2011

Shopping, Jacob and Turkey

Yesterday I went shopping after work. Well I got some pictures printed off for Jacob, as it's his first birthday tomorrow. And off course what a one year old wants is a photo album with pictures from his own Christening!
No? Well I think he does.

Whilst waiting for the pictures to be printed I went on a mini shopping spree. I know I shouldn't buy stuff as we are saving every penny (or krona) for the wedding, but they where on sale and I couldn't resist. So I bought three new books.
I also found some gold ribbon similar to the one we used for our invites, which we can use to decorate the marquee.

My purchases

When I put the card from our camera in the machine in the photo shop I all of a sudden found pictures from our holiday in Turkey almost two years ago, that I thought I had lost!
My gosh James was so brown, people kept asking him if he was Italian, and complemented him on his English. Hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment