Thursday 14 April 2011

Breathing update

I use my brown preventative inhalers morning and evening, and some days I don't have to use the blue "quick fix" one at all. I really don't like using it as it makes me tremble for about 30 minutes.
But it's brilliant to have a solution for when you start to panic because you feel like you can't breathe.

I feel much more awake, alert and "with it" than I have in months.
It feels like I have been running on a low battery and suddely I am fully charged. My legs don't give way anymore. I can run without feeling like I am going to keel over.

Tomorrow I am doing a 10K run for the first time, in the forest with lots of hills. Normally I do about 6-7K when I run, and that wears me out!

I am nervous but eager to see if I can do it!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment