Thursday 28 April 2011

Buss trip to America

The other night I dreamt that James and I were going on a bus trip with Emmi, Elina and a load of their friends.

When we got there we realised that there were three buses, so James and I got on a bus where we didn't know anyone.

Then showed us our "rooms" which was just a sofa in the bus. I thought James would hate that, but he said "ok fine we'll just sleep on the sofa".

Then we asked the tour guide where we were going, and the said we were going by bus to America!
I've always wanted to go there so I was quite excited but all the same worried because I hadn't realised we were going to go that far.

We asked how long we would be away for, and she said 5-11 weeks! We were stopping off in all sorts of countries on the way.

We hadn't even taken any time off of work, so we started talking about cutting the trip short. By this time we were already in Germany.

Just as we were talking about this I got a text from Emmi saying "we are going home". So I called her up, and they were thinking the same thing as us. Why we hadn't found this out before we got on the bus I don't know. Again we felt really foolish.

As I was on the phone to Emmi the bus stopped and I got out. It quickly drove off.

- Emmi, I said, do you know what I just did? I got off the bus and left James and all my bags on there. Why did I do that? What do I do now?

I was in Germany all by myself at a train station in the middle of nowhere.

Then I realised I had a choice. I could just wake up and the problem was solved.

So I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment