Wednesday 27 April 2011

I think I might be Cured

On Monday I did a 5K run on the track in the forest in Kungsör.



I love that track, not too hilly but still enough to get your blood pumping! It felt like I went really fast, I really ran. But I did it in 26 minutes which was the same as I did at work the other week.

Bloody hell some people do 10K in 52 minutes which means they would have to run at that pace but twice as far. I could never do that, especially not in the forest.

Anyway, I didn't feel like I needed to use my asthma pump, so I didn't. And I was fine! Nor did I use it when I went riding on Friday and Sunday.

The only one I use now is the preventative one, maybe it has cured me!

2 comments:

  1. LOCKMORA! :) Sa himla kul att se dessa foton fran Kungsor. Jag ar dar i helgen foresten, sag till om du vill ha springsallskap sa packar jag ner joggingskorna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaa jätte gärna!!! Jag har knojsat till ryggen så jag ska vila tills på fredag men sen kommer jag vara fit for fight! :) Om du har tid så vore det super med springsällskap (även om jag misstänker att du springer lite snabbare än mig)!
    Jag kan inga bra rundor i Kungsör förutom Lockmora som jag iof älskar! :D

    ReplyDelete