Thursday 21 April 2011

Ottino

I am now off for 4 days. Oh how lovely!!!!

Emmi and Elina have moved their horses to a new stable. Well they don't keep their horses in the stable, their new field is a better way of putting it.

They moved their horses last weekend, by riding them there for 5 hours.

Read more about it here.

I haven't seen Ottino since November, when I stopped riding him after more than a year.

Me and Ottino

When James started working we started sharing a car to work and back.
Ottino was placed not too far from where I work but a good 45 minute drive from home. It just got too stressful trying to fit in riding before James finished work, or make him wait for me. Trying to handle horses (or any animals) when you're stressed is not a great idea.

Whereas with Corvette I can go home, and then go see her as that stable is located in the town where I live.

Anyhow, I have really missed Ottino, we went through so much together during that year. He is such a strong personality, and he is one of the most clever horses I have ridden.
Every day was a challenge as he challenges you and expects as much of you as you expect of him.
A very special horse indeed.

And tomorrow I am seeing him again.


Emmi & Ottino

No comments:

Post a Comment