Wednesday 25 May 2011

Day 38

Oh this challenge really is a challenge. My previous high has developed into frustration and a feeling of not doing enough and not doing it right!

I am a bit dissapointed that the result is not showing, because I can really feel it!

The only way to get a visible six pack now is to lose some weight, and I am not interested in doing that at all. I don't want any other parts of me to get any smaller, so to speak.

I eat quite healthily, go running 3-4 times per week, plus two days of horse riding and my daily exercises. There is nothing more I can do.


Me and Emmi ordering an ice-cream

I still haven't missed one single day off the challenge.
Even on my hen-do all dressed up in a pink sparkly dress I realised that I still had 10 exercises to do, so I dropped down on the kitchen floor and finished them off. The others thought I was mad.

The day after my hen do I was knackered and slightly hung over. I also had jumping with Corvette to save my energy for. However, before I got into bed I decided to do at least 10. In the end I did 20.

Then, after having gone to bed, I got up to have some water. And ended up doing my final 15 exercises before I went back to bed.

Do I not deserve a six pack for that??

Here is a picture of Linnéa who started this challenge, this is what I want!!!! How much does this woman work out!? So not fair!

photo-24
Pic borrowed from her blog.

2 comments:

  1. Jag kan inte se något på mig heller, men man får väl fortsätta göra övningarna och så få vi se...om ngra månader! :)

    Men precis som du säger, jag vill inte gå ner i vikt...eftersom allt blir mindre då, not funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nej det är väl bara att kämpa på, det är ju ändå bra för hållning och ryggen mm. Nu börjar det faktiskt ta lite tid att göra alla övningar varje dag!

    ReplyDelete