Monday 23 May 2011

Hen Do - Part 1

I got kidnapped on Saturday, just minutes after I had been moaning about building IKEA furniture I was blindfolded, put in to a horrid outfit and whisked away!




Where am I?

In the car (which I was certain was a bus) I was given wine through a straw, and Emmi gave me three options.

- It's either jumping, something to do with horses or something with water, she said. Take a guess.


Monika & Emmi

At this point I panicked slightly, as I was sure they wouldn't get me drunk and then take me horse riding, and something with water just didn't feel right. I was so scared they were going to make me jump out of an airplane!

Gimme that wine!

They took me out on the countryside (or so they told me, I was still blindfolded), got me out of the car. I could hear a sheep.

Well, the sheep turned out to be Emma, and the countryside Västerås town centre.

What's so funny Alina?

When they took my blindfold I exclaimed: "Are we strip dancing!?". Well, pole dancing is what it's generally known as.

        Elina, Emma, Alina, Me, Monika, Emmi

I was so happy to see Emma, Alina, Emmi, Elina and Monika there! The best friends you could ever wish for!

They had put so much effort into everything and had met in secret to plan this for me! Thank you!!

We got a brilliant lesson in pole dancing. I tell you two things; it's not easy and it's not sexy! I have never felt so clumsy, and in the end I gave up and made up my own moves.


I made up my own moves

It hurt as well, but it was so much fun! We laughed and danced to Beyoncé. As a finish they made me do my own dance, freestyle, while they all sat cheering me on. What a sight

I will do another post about the rest of the day, it is just too much to write about in one post.

Check me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment