Sunday 8 May 2011

What a weekend!

What a weekend we've had! We haven't slept much, but we have experienced seeing a new life being born for the first time.

I have once again seen new sides to my wonderful James. He is great with animals, Josephine really turned to him when she felt unsettled. He is not sqeemish at all but was right there all the way through. He was calm, and even delivered the first kitten all by himself doing a brilliant job.


Our cats love him and that makes me love him even more!

Now I have been in the stable and tomorrow we are back to working as normal. It feels like I have been away for ages.

What a magical weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Tack för underbar hjälp! Ni är guld värda! James är en fantastisk barnmorska och det är underbart att se hur kattungarna blir så omhändertagna både av er och av mamman deras! Jag lovar att klämma fram resten av namnen snart!
    Tusen kramar till er och katterna! Tack för en intressant helg! ;)

    ReplyDelete