Saturday 4 June 2011

Bridezilla Moment

Alina came with me to the last dress fitting yesterday. I now tried it on with all the accessories. But something didn't feel right.

I had my first tiny Bridezilla Moment when they wanted to charge me 500.- extra for something that I thought was included in the price. Like I am not paying enough for the dress as it is!! In the end she agreed to lower the price to 300.- which I agreed to. Not happily though.

I didn't feel like everything went together like I had planned either, and in the end I realised that it was the tiara that didn't work. I took it off and looked so much better, so I have decided to go without. I will do something else with my hair, but you have to wait 3 weeks to see what!!

My tiara looked much better in Alina's dark hair, so she will be wearing it for our wedding. To go with the golden theme and all!


Alina

No comments:

Post a Comment