Friday 3 June 2011

Hen Do Part 2

After we'd had a pole dancing lesson they made me go into a hamburger restaurant and order a milkshake. I kept thinking "why are people looking at me?" before I remember what I was wearing.

 I thought I was hiding underneath my veil
 
 After that we cruised around Västerås town centre in Emma's husband's Mustang. It was wonderful, the sun was shining and my bright pink veil was blowing in the wind!

 Wohooo!!!

He dropped us off back at his and Emma's flat where I was given lots of drinks as well as my next outfit. A bright pink dress complete with little lamps at the bottom, a pink beaded necklace and purple tights. I also got given a hobby horse and a note that said "Rides 15:-". Oh dear.


Incredibly pink

Then they took me back to Västerås town centre and I was instructed to sell rides on my hobby horse. That is how I ended up here:

No comments:

Post a Comment