Tuesday 21 June 2011

It's a Freakishly Small World!

I have written before about all the coincidences connecting me and Sofia.

We are getting married on the same day to our English men, she is from Kungsör, her husband to be is from the same area as James. She had her hen do on the same day as mine. She is into horse riding and running.

And now this:

My work colleugue was telling me today that his sister who lives in Stockholm is going to a wedding in Kungsör in the weekend. She used to live in London and lived with the girl who's wedding she is now attending. "It's a Swedish girl and an English guy", he said, "do you know who it is?".

I just stared at him and went "yes". Off course it's Sofia - again!

What are the odds?? This brother and sister aren't even from this area but from Värmland, she met Sofia in London and I know her brother Dan through work in Eskilstuna. How is that even possible?

Sofia confirmed that yes it is her friend and she is apparantly doing Sofia's make up for her.
What a small world we live in!

1 comment:

  1. So scary...
    När man lägger ihop allt också! What next liksom?

    ReplyDelete