Thursday 9 June 2011

Let Me Moan For A Bit

I am aching! It huuurts! Aj dånt laaaajk itt (swenglish)!

Here's what's aching:
Shins, calfs, right shoulder, wrists, chest muscles, neck, lower back.

Yesterday running did not go well at all.
It was only 7.5K, and we did it quite slowly, but it was torture. I was so out of breath and could barely make my legs move.
I was going to cut it short and do 5K instead but my work mates forced me to keep running. Then again I tried to take a shortcut to avoid a steep hill at the end.

- You have to do it! But no one says you have to run fast, Magnus said.
- Fine! I'll walk it! You go ahead.
- No, we will go at your pace.

Gaaah! You can't slow down then can you? So I ran up the bloody hill, and ended the run absolutey knackered. It was so hot as well, nearly 30 degrees, which really didn't help.

But it is times like that that make you stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment