Friday 24 June 2011

Tomorrow Is The Big Day

Time has flown by these last couple of days, I have never had these many people calling and texting me before in my life!

We have met with the photographer, the DJ, picked up my dress, met up with Christin to try out my make up, decorated the marquee... It's just never ending!

Everyone's been so helpful and it has gone really well staying 10 people in our house. Sofia and her friend Emely popped by and James' sister did her nails.

Today we dropped everyone off at the hotel, and James went to meet up the rest of the gang at the airport.
I went to my parent's to meet up with the catering manager to work out the last few details for tomorrow. Turns out he is actually English but has lived in Sweden since he was 2 years old. How funny!

At the moment I am still at my parents' house, I will have some lunch and then I will be going to my sister to spend my last night there.

Tomorrow (!!!!) is the big day. I have said goodbye to James, next time I see him will be in church! It feels surreal, exciting, scary and huge! I just can get into my head that it is happening now. It is time.

At this time tomorrow I will be James' wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment