Tuesday 28 June 2011

Wedding Memories

What a wonderful weekend we have had, it's just amazing! I will remember this for the rest of my life!

The days before, during, and after the wedding were so special and will always be with us. The people who were there will always be a part of this magical memory. I am so happy that we got to have all our family and friends from all over there.



All the imagines in my head. My dad walking me down the aisle, with Sophia and Lily in front. My sister standing next to me. James' mum's poem, his sister's reading. Barry standing there next to James. Emma singing our song. James smiling into my eyes as he made his vows. All the rest of our friends and family looking back at us, some teary-eyed, some just smiling as broadly as I was.

Amazing. Magical. Thank you!


Cutting the cake

No comments:

Post a Comment