Wednesday 13 July 2011

Day 3 - Live Post

So I guess it's day 3 today? I am already confusing the days, being on holiday does that to you! Well after staying one night in Johannesburg we are now finally in our hotel in "Vic Falls" as they call it here. I just have one word to describe the hotel - WOW!
It is just amazing, I can't even explain it! Gorgeous hotel, views over the falls, monkeys and wild pigs running around outside... It's just amazing amazing amazing! We are going for dinner soon, tomorrow we are going on a safari, riding elephants!

This place is so beautiful it makes you want to cry! And it's really warm, Zimbabwe's winter is like the Swedish summer, about 25 degrees and sunny! I looooove it!

Bye for now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Det låter ju helt fantastiskt, gud alltså - jag kan tänka mig att det är underbart.
    Enjoy och hälsa din man från mig!
    Kram :)

    ReplyDelete