Tuesday 5 July 2011

Day 78?

I think I am on day 78 now, and I still haven't missed one single day off the challenge. I still moan about the exercises every time I do them, but it is easier now, and it only takes about 10 minutes.

I was talking to my mum about it, and she was saying how she can't tell the difference from my before and after pictures on day 60.

There is a difference!

Come oooooon! I don't do this for fun, I would much rather just lay on the sofa and eat ice cream, but the reason why I have kept this up is that I can see that it works.

I feel stronger, am stronger, and James loves it. Haha! He is so proud of me, he keeps wanting to pull up my top and show everyone, love him!

I will post some updated before and after pictures before we go on our honeymoon. Because I haven't been doing this for 77 days for nothing, there is a difference!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry I can´t see it. You were perfect from the beginning and it hasn´t changed, so that´s why! <3

    ReplyDelete