Tuesday 19 July 2011

I Am A Lightweight

One night when James' parents where over we decided to go for a meal out. (In the little town of Kungsör that means the pizza place, but they do nice food there!)

Before we left James asked if I wanted a cider, and then got one for me. I was thirsty so I drank it quite quick before we left. As we were leaving I started to feel really dizzy. "What percentage was that cider?" I asked James. "It's just a normal one", he replied. Oh, how strange, I felt all funny.

As we were walking to the pizza place I started giggling at everything, called Emma and said "I am tipsy". After ONE cider! I am not a big drinker and don't like getting too drunk, as I get dizzy rather than "fun", so I ended up not drinking more that night, and the effect wore off.

The day after I got my explanation - it was a 7% cider! I can't drink those - they make me super dizzy! I can drink wine, baileys and so on, but cider has that effect on me.

I am such a lightweight!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment