Monday 25 July 2011

I Am Still Doing It!!

I only have days to go on the challenge now! I can't believe it, I have nearly done it!!!!

I still haven't missed one single day. It is harder when you are on holiday, but I normally do them before I get in the shower. At the hotel here in Cape Town there is a really nice gym, so yesterday I did my first bit of running in about 3 weeks!

That, plus the fact that we have been eating like kings (or queens) since we left Sweden means that I can't really see the result as much as I could a few weeks ago, but that's ok! I feel strong and the muscles are there underneath all the lovely steaks, chicken, pasta, cheese cake, chocolate cake, wine etc etc etc. I am proud of myself!

I don't know what I will do after these 100 days though, I will need a new challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment