Wednesday 27 July 2011

It's So Hard - Live Post

We are now in Stellenbosch wine district. It's beautiful here, absolutely beautiful! It is so hard to write a quick post, as there is just so much to say. When we get home I will try and post a more detailed report of our trip.

Well, to say that this is the best holiday of my life is an understatement. I am loving every minute, everything has been perfect and I just don't want it to end!

Today is James' birthday! Happy birthday my husband, I love you so much!!! 

We have celebrated by going on a wine tasting tour, starting at 10.30 this morning, and we just got back, 19.00! James got his camera as an early present, but today we also bought him a 700 Rand bottle of wine which I will tell you more about later on.

Now we will light up our fire place, and think about where to go for dinner. Tomorrow we are off to Hermanus, we will see when I get another chance to update!!

1 comment:

  1. Du får hälsa grattis i efterskott från mig och jens ;) kram christin

    ReplyDelete