Thursday 4 August 2011

An Important Book

I love to read, it is the most relaxing thing I know, and as soon as I get a free minute I will get my current book out. On our honeymoon I went through five books, plus I bought some books to take home.

The most important book I bought though, is the one about Madeleine McCann, as all the profits will go into their fund to keep looking for Madeleine.

 Madeleine
(www.findmadeleine.com)

Madeleine was abducted from their hotel room whilst on holiday in Portugal four years ago.
I remember watching the news daily in England at the time, every day hoping to see that this little girl had been found, but so far her family is still looking.


I have just started reading it, and it is just such a sad story which we are all familiar with, but this book gives an insight into the lives of her parents and their ongoing search for her. If buying this book can help them in any way, then I am happy to do so, and I really hope that this case will be solved so that her family can find peace.

Buy the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment