Friday 4 November 2011

Behind The Time

We are so late, but now we have finally got ourselves iPhones we are quite excited! The best thing is that I can finally text James, and he will text me back! He never used his old phone, and would have it on him maybe twice a year. He is so not a phone person.

But now we are playing wordfeud, angry birds and taking pictures of the cats with our new phones. We are so behind!

It's like when my niece told me she was reading blogs, and I was like "Blogs, how boring is that? Reading about other people's lifes? I don't get it.". Well, times change, and I follow slowly a bit behind.

Anger Management

2 comments:

  1. Och så kan du börja blogga från mobilen också, imagine that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe ja jag gör det nu.. :) Inlägget efter konserten skrev jag från mobilen, det är därför det är så kort. Det tog lååång tid för mig, och jag fattade inte hur jag laddade upp bilder. Takes some getting used to tror jag :)

    ReplyDelete