Wednesday 5 January 2011

The last Three Years

We moved to Sweden properly and forever in 2008. We found a house which we love in Kungsör. We bought a cat, Cider. He is a Cornish rex and we both fell completely in love with him! In 2009 James studied Swedish and I worked. James turned 30 and we went to Turkey to celebrate. James ran the Stockholm Marathon. I also took up horse riding at the end of the year, which I had really missed since I sold my horses. In the winter we did as much skiing as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Hej! Jag hittade din blogg via brollopstorget...jag gifter mig namligen ocksa med min Engelsman den 25e Juni, vi bor i London men vi ska gifta oss i Kungsor (torpa kyrka) och ha festen pa Kungsors Torp. Och sa visar det sig att du bor i Kungsor! Vad haftigt. Vi kommer nog att flytta till Sverige om nagra ar, hur har det gatt for er med sprak osv? Vore jattekul att veta! Kram Sofia

    ReplyDelete