Wednesday 16 February 2011

2 Months

Today it’s two months since we got engaged. It has gone so quickly but we have done so much.

We have set a date, booked the church, found the location for the reception, invited people, booked a hotel for them, found the honeymoon we want.

Merely two months ago I didn’t even know that James was going to propose, I didn’t know we were getting married this summer. Now a lot of my life and my thoughts revolve around our wedding.

In a sense it still feels surreal, I am not the slightest bit nervous. It’s hard to picture the church and my parent’s garden in bloom when everything is covered with snow. It makes it feel so distant.

But fact it, two months have flown by, and in another two and then another two we are there.

Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment