Thursday 17 February 2011

Running in the snow

Yesterday we decided to do hill training again. We have not been able to for a while as it has been so icy, but we decided to give it a go.

What we didn't anticipate was that the depth of the snow in the hill! It well and truly killed your legs trying to run uphill in 10 cm of snow, with ice underneath. One step forward and two steps back.

But again, we did it! Five times we ran up that bloody hill. Go us!

In the evening I decided to horse-ride bareback, it's a really good exercise for your posture and balance.

I just forgot the fact that it's also incredibly hard work. My legs where trembling afterwards.

I can't wait for warmer weather with proper ground to run on again.

Tonight I feel like staying in with a pizza, but we are going to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment