Wednesday 23 February 2011

Saturday - Girly day

Saturday has turned in to a real girly day out. I'm so excited!

Emmi and Elina are going to go to Västerås with me to look at the wedding dress again, and to try on the shoes with the dress.

Now Alina is going to come too, and Emma might come as well! We are going to start the day off with lunch, then go and look at the dress and then onto look at accessories for my hair. I still haven't decided on how to wear my hair, but a day out with my girlfriends will probably change that.

Then we might go for a run again. I went for a run on my lunchbreak today and it was freezing (-13) but it's going to get a bit warmer in the weekend.
This morning it was -25 when we left for work. Chilly.

Anyway I'm excited as well because Emmi and Elina have not met Emma and Alina properly if you're with me.
I don't know how I managed to find friends with such similar names. All their surnames start with "San" as well. Strange!


Me & Alina

Anyway, blabbering away as always! Off to Corvette now, might take a walk with her or my feet will turn to ice!

No comments:

Post a Comment