Monday 14 February 2011

Valentines Day

What a lovely Valentines day we had! I left work a bit early and went home and tidied the house before James got home from work. I am proper wife material!

I gave him a card and a t-shirt. He gave me a letter decoration that spelt out KÄRLEK (love). I will put pictures on tomorrow.

We went to IKEA to pick up our new freezer. The rest of the kitchen is being delivered, but this freezer was half price at the moment so we decided to pick it up ourselves and save some money.
I told my dad that it is called Rusty but it is actually called Frosty (Frostig). Makes much more sense!

Afterwards we went to Pizza Hut and had dinner. My god it was nice! I love Pizza Hut, it’s such a treat.

Then we went home, dragged our freezer inside and had a glass of red wine again. My mum gave us a cork thing with a vacuum effect so you can keep the wine for up to 6 days after opening it.

That was our last Valentines Day as "single". Next year we will be married!

Valentines Day 2 years ago

2 comments:

  1. ohh var ni också på IKEA på alla <3-dag!! jag och micke var där med, synd att vi inte sågs;) kram Sanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Var ni?? Ja det var synd!! Visst var det romantiskt ;)

    ReplyDelete