Friday 18 March 2011

10 years younger

Tomorrow we are going to the 10 year reunion. I have been looking forward to this for... Well for 10 years. So I'm excited!

Me, Emma and Alina are going to get ready together at my parent's house. Have some wine, some karaoke, just like the old days (but then it was normally Sprite, not wine). Then we will go on to an old class mate and meet up with the others before we go to the party.

 Me 10 years ago

I really look forward to get ready whilst listening to music from that time.

Here are some old favourites:

Stronger / Oops I did it again - Britney Spears
Blue da ba dee - Eiffel 65
Played a live -Safri Duo
This I promise you - 'Nsync
Flying without wings - Westlife
Survivor - Destiny's Child

wikipedia


What sort of music did you listen to 10 years ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment