Friday 18 March 2011

About me

Some things you might not know about me....

I hate butterflies! They're horrible, disguised moths, flying maggots that just want to flutter in your face and put their horrible butterfly-dust all over you.
Eww

* I am embarrassingly bad at putting an outfit together, I have no sense about what matches or what is flattering. 90% of my clothes have been given to me.


Emmi's t-shirt, Madde's trousers, James' socks...

* I am very talkative, so most of the time I am quietly telling myself to shut up. If I didn't hold back I would probably yap non-stop and drive everyone mad.


4 comments:

  1. Ja du var lite nervös på gotland i somras när vi skulle bada.. Det kryllade ju av alla möjliga konstiga flyg kryp.. Men fina bilder blev det ju när du trotsade din rädsla lite och zoomade in med kameran.. :) Det var modigt! Kram/christin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... You can´t put an outfit together, but now you have James, and he can do it for you!I think you look OK nowadays. Thank you James. :)))
    And I like your talking, talking, talking. (Well, if that is a problem, I have the same problem, but I can not see it as a problem)/mamma

    ReplyDelete
  3. The talking part I cannot say I noticed
    lol
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christin - Haha ja just ja! Det hade jag glömt! Det var kul att springa runt och ta kort på småkrypen :)Geoff - Well I hold back :P

    ReplyDelete