Friday 11 March 2011

Moaning and whining

So I called then doctors to book an appointment about my breathing difficulties.

My legs are still giving in about 5-10 per day, leaving me kneeling on the floor like I am about to propose, but I didn't mention that.
It just sounds too weird.

Anyway I got an appointment on the 4 of April. If I feel better before then I will call and cancel, I feel like a right hypochondriac.

- So what's your problem?
- I get out of breath when I run.

I mean come on, how stupid does that sound?

4 comments:

  1. Det låter inte dumt. Tycker du ska göra en hälsokoll o berätta om att knäna viker sig även fast det låter konstigt, better safe than sorry! eller vad säger man. /Christin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag känner igen det där när benen inte bär! Du har inte astma va? Jag har astma och kan ibland ha svårigheter när jag springer. Se till att få en ordentlig undersökning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, my little doughter, but you haven´t been to the doctor so often in your life that it feels comfortable.Our family don´t think "doctor" very often, but "it will be OK".
    Go to the doctor and tell him that you need help, because you do! /A worried mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo jag ska gå och kolla. Hoppas verkligen att det är nåt fel, så att det inte bara ska kännas såhär! Nåt lättfixat fel alltså!
    Jag har aldrig haft astma, men sjuksköterskan på hälsokontrollen tyckte att det påminde om ansträngningsastma. Vi får väl se. Skönt att få veta vad det kan vara!

    ReplyDelete