Friday 11 March 2011

Time flies

It's amazing. It's Friday again! The weeks fly by, I can't believe we are finally seeing the end of winter.
The snow has started to melt, it's lighter and the birds are back. Finally. This must have been the longest winter ever. We had the first snow in October, it then melted away but came back in the beginning of November and has stayed put ever since.
But now, as James put it, spring is really fighting the winter, and it's slowly winning.
This weekend we will be working in the kitchen. We went and got a new floor yesterday.
On Sunday I am off to the riding house again. It's very icy at the moment so I do hope it melts away before that.

I am really looking forward to next week, we're seeing Sofia and Rueben on the Friday, and on Saturday I am going to the reunion.

So excited!

Spring is on it's way

No comments:

Post a Comment