Wednesday 9 March 2011

Reading

The most relaxing thing in the world for me is reading. I love to read! I always have at leas one book on the go.
It has got me through many games of football, flights, lunch breaks.

I have read whilst walking, cycling and horse riding.

When we were younger I used to lock myself in the bathroom when Alina got bored with me reading and tried to steal my book away from me.

If I am home alone I will not even put the telly on, just sit in the sofa with a book. A holiday for me means lots of time to read.

I always try to read books in their original language (Swedish books in Swedish and English books in English). Otherwise some things will get lost in translation.

My favourite authors are Stephen King (scary), Marian Keyes (witty), and Jody Picoult (controversial).

Completely different genres but I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment