Saturday 12 March 2011

This and that

I keep going on about running but it's my blog and it's about what's in my head right now. So there.

I went for a run in the end. Not a long run, and I didn't go very fast, but it got me back in action. It felt good! Maybe there's nothing wrong with me, maybe I am just not as fit as I wish I was, and keep trying to do too much. I don't know. I stretched lots after my run, because we normally run on our lunch break it doesn't feel like you have the time to stretch. We'll see if that makes a difference for my week knees.

Anyway enough about that for now.


My James has been working all day with our kitchen, he is such a handy man! I really haven't done much in that kitchen, it will be all James' work. I can't wait for it to be done, even though not having a proper kitchen means that you don't have to cook.

I am off to the shop now to get some snacks for tonight, chocolate and ice cream is what I fancy! Yum! We are watching the Swedish Eurovision Final, proper Swedish tradition that James has taken on.

 Happy Saturday!

Brilliant picture of Josephine shot by James

No comments:

Post a Comment