Thursday 19 May 2011

HobNob

Oh my god, our new hob is amazing!


My parents came around the other night, and we all stood around it and watched as we did the first bit of "cooking" on it. This cooking just entailed boiling a bit of water, but I tell ya...
The water started to boil within 5 seconds, and when you turned the hob off it instantly cooled down, you could put your hand on the hot plate after 2 seconds! Fantastic!
Reminds me of the gas cooker we had when I was an au pair, but much more modern.

It also has a timer on it. If you are boiling potatoes for example it will automatically turn off after 20 minutes. Wow!!

I will end this excited rant with a random thought:

Shouldn't the knob that you use for your hob be called a hobnob?

File:Hobnobs.jpg 
HobNob                                                        Hob Knob

No comments:

Post a Comment