Wednesday 8 June 2011

Boohoo That Was Hard Work!

After day 50 Linnéa who started the challenge suggested an alternative exercise.

From her blog:


Perform 4 rounds of the following sequence:
30 seconds of Plank: Kness In/Knees Out
30 seconds of Ankle Touches
30 seconds of Plank: Alternating Knees To Elbows
30 seconds of “Air Grabs”

Repeat 4 times and don't rest unless you have to.


Click here for the clip she linked to if you want to see how to do it. Let's spread the word!

Because I feel like the exercises are starting to take up too much time, this is a brilliant substitute. I tried it today, and I DON'T LIKE IT!! It's haaaard! I got out of breath and sweaty and just hated doing the last few. Horrible. Which means it must be efficient, because easy is for wimps!


Again, I am so on!


I also did 20 of my normal exercises, just in case.

2 comments:

  1. Weeeeei jag gjorde den igår och tyckte faktiskt att den var rätt rolig! :) Tänk vilka snygga magar vi kommer att få!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roligt första settet, men inte de resterande 3..! Och den här tycker jag att man känner i hela kroppen, mycket i armarna och benen också! Och i övre delen av magen. Gjorde det idag igen - still don't like it! Usch!

    ReplyDelete