Monday 13 June 2011

I Got My Fix

Yesterday Linda who owns Corvette asked if I felt like coming out and visit them. If I did!? 

I helped out clearing the horses winter field, then we had some hot dogs and a lovely cake that Cecilia has made. (Seriously, gorgeous! Chocolate upon chocolate with chocolate on top! Yum!!)

After that me and Linda took turns riding Corvette. We did a few small jumps, and then I went for a gallop on our favourite field.

Wohoo!

It was amazing - now I just want more! I already look forward to coming back in August and starting riding properly again. We will probably start to practise to enter a small show jumping competition which would be very exciting!

Anyhow, I have had my fix for now, and can go back to think and breathe wedding for the coming 10 days!

Me and Corvette

No comments:

Post a Comment